Friday, October 15, 2010

Weather Report:

Unfortunately, people think that because Honduras is tropical, it's always sunny.

It's not.

Today started out ok. As I made my way back to my apartment after aerobics this morning, the sun was shining as it came up behind the school through the pine trees. But once it was time for my classes to start, we were walking through a cloud to the court with occasional sprinkles. Now, it's about 55 degrees, our mountain is enveloped in a cloud, and it's misting. I thought it was going to be nicer today... so I wore shorts. Bad choice. :) Most days it's nice teaching outside, but when it's like this... I have to say though, it is interesting how different people perceive cold. Here, most of the Hondurans are in stocking caps and scarves with their big winter jackets on! If only they could visit Michigan...

No comments:

Post a Comment