Saturday, November 20, 2010

4 weeks

It's been a while since I've written! Life has been moving by quickly. I now only have four weeks until I'm back home for Christmas! Honestly, this past week was emotional. Please pray that God may continue to give me his peace and strength as I trust in him no matter what. It's not easy with so many things happening at home and so many people that I miss so much.

But God is good, and he is blessing me here! My basketball team is into the tournament now. We are 0-6, but have come within 3-5 points twice! They have 2 games this week and 2 games the next. They've been a joy to coach! I am so grateful for the relationships built. Next week we have a half day on Wednesday for Thanksgiving and then no school Thurs/Fri. I am looking into traveling and I'm so excited! I know that I need a few days of restoration and relaxation, and some intentional time with the Lord. Please pray that travels go safely and that I may be refreshed to finish out the last month before Christmas! Teaching can be draining and I can sense that the students are in need of a break too. I am still teaching in Los Pinos at the Rock. Today we are going to teach the story of Noah's Ark... a very common story, but we will be teaching them English words and how to use Bible stories to teach other subjects such as math and science. We haven't been able to go two weeks in a row, so I'm excited to go back!

Thank you for your support and your prayers! Have a wonderful weekend! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment