Thursday, February 10, 2011

Fresh Baked Bread and Fruit Smoothies


So, I've had some time to bake lately and this week made two great loaves of bread. The first one was a braided cinnamon bread with brown sugar on the top. The second was a whole wheat bread with flax seeds. Both super yummy, if I might say so myself :)







When the weather is warm and the fruit is fresh, who can't help but make a smoothie! We've had some really nice weather here the past few weeks and sometimes a smoothie just hits the spot. My two favorites are: pineapple, banana, coconut, and wheat germ with yogurt and orange juice or the one you see here. This one's made with strawberries, mora berries, blueberries, banana, strawberry yogurt, orange juice, and wheat germ. Absolutely delicious!

If anyone wants some bread or a smoothie, I'll make it for them anytime :)

No comments:

Post a Comment