Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Done.

Wow. What a feeling... I just finished the last day of my first year of teaching. It feels sort of surreal saying good-bye to students that I have grown to love over the past 10 months. They've been so much a part of my life, and to think that I may never again see some of them here on this earth is sad. I was able to have a great conversation with some of my third graders the other day though, about how even though we may not see each other here, it's still not good-bye, it's see you later when we get to heaven. I pray that I see each one of these children dancing on the streets of gold someday. I thank God for the blessing they have been in my life and the lessons that they have taught me. I have hundreds of pictures that I want to show you from these last few weeks, but as for now, I'm just going to sit and think and remember all the good times this year brought. javascript:void(0)

No comments:

Post a Comment