Monday, June 13, 2011

Winding down...

Last week in Honduras... wow. I feel like a whirlwind of emotions. Adam and I just got back last night from a long weekend in Utila. It was absolutely amazing! And I'll tell you more about it when I have time to upload more photos! Now, I'm back at school, finishing up the lasts. Not going to lie, it's hard to focus (also the reason why I'm blogging right now). Today is quite the day: Adam left this morning, it's Jared's birthday, and it's 2 months from the wedding! Who wants to focus on filling out forms and doing paperwork? But I know it must be done.

The rain woke me up this morning early... I chose to take advantage and made 6 dozen cookies by about 7am. I'm going to miss the fresh air of the mountains and the birds outside my window as the sun comes up. The early mornings have been such a blessing (although I found that this weekend on the island it was difficult to stay up past 10pm).

Pray for me this week that the Lord will give me patience and grace. With the anticipation of being back with so many people I love, as well as the sadness in saying good-bye to so many people I love, this week isn't going to be easy.

I love you all! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment