Saturday, March 19, 2011

for Friday...


Yes, I know... I already missed a day in my commitment to blog a picture a day. Riday was a fantastic day! In the morning we had a Father's day program with the elementary school. The students sang songs, one father told a story and another one gave words of encouragement to Fathers.

In the afternoon the high school held "Relampago," a soccer tournament held at Pinares with 4 local bilingual schools. It was busy, but a lot of fun! The Sophomore class was in charge and they sold all kinds of food and baked goods to other students and spectators.


"Specials" teachers enjoying the day without classes!

This is my picture of the day! This is one of my students with an obvious passion for soccer! I praise God today for enjoyment in the blessings he has given us, like a soccer game. We were able so spend the afternoon cheering on the Pumas and spending time with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment